This statement of faith is to be signed annually in good conscience by every member of the Board of Directors.
- We believe in the Scripture of the Old and New Testaments as the verbally inspired Word of God, as inerrant in the original writings, and as the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but also that spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, and that those who reach moral responsibility become sinners in thought, word, and deed.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood by which we are brought into real spiritual unity in Christ.
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, and in His present life there for us as High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in “that blessed hope”: personal and imminent return of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
- We believe that all who receive, by faith, the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
We believe in the necessity of maintaining, according to the Word of God, the purity of the Church in doctrine and life.